Hey guys, in this article I’m going to tell you how you can disable or remove the login password from your Windows 10 operating system so let’s start it and let’s see how we can do it. Removing Password In Windows 10 is a very simple process only you need to follow the steps carefully with your presence of mind.
How To Remove Password In Windows 10 – Sometimes we need to remove the login Id password of the Windows 10 computer, but we really don’t know how to complete the process. So, here I’m with some easy steps by which you can remove your Windows 10 administrator password. We are going to discuss two methods to remove the window 10 passwords, choose the best method as per your comfortability. If you have your own personal computer, then you must have to try this. This will slightly increase your Operating System Loading time and give you a better experience.
Check This:- How To Download uTorrent For Windows
Steps – How To Remove Login Password In Windows 10
This is the first method, to remove the Windows 10 password. Follow the steps carefully:-
- First of all click on this Windows icon on the keyboard and then open the Settings to open the settings window.
- Now just click on the Accounts option. After that in the account section, on the left-hand side, you just need to choose the Sign-in options.
- In the sign-in options, you will be able to see this Password section. You just need to click on the Change button which will say change your account password.
- Once you click on the change you just need to give your current password, whatever is your current password you just need to provide, and then click Next.
- Now a new kind of window will open, there it will ask you to give a new password. Here you just have to leave both of the password fields as empty. So when you leave both the password feel empty then you don’t need to provide any password at the time of login. In Password Hint You can Give “No Password“.
- In the password hint, you can provide any hint, for example, no password and then just click on the Next button. After that click on finish Option.
Now restart your computer, and you will see that Windows is not asking you for a password. This is the first method. Now let us see one more way of removing the password.
This is the second method to remove the administrator password from the Windows 10. Follow the steps carefully:-
- Firstly you just need to lest-click on your windows icon. Then click on computer management option.
- Once this computer management window is open you just need to go under the system’s tools, find local users and groups. Now you need to expand the section says local users and group and then click on users section.
- You will be able to see all the users which are related to your Windows 10 operating system. Choose your username code. I want to change the password of Code Minor user, in your case, this will be your username whatever username you have you just need to click on that and then right-click on the username, which you want to set the password off.
- Then just click on set password and then click proceed.
- Here also you will be able to seek the new password section. You just need to leave the new password field and confirm the password field as blank. Then you just need to click OK.
This will allow you to log in without your password. You just need to leave the new password field as blank for not setting any password. This is the second way of removing or disabling a password on your Windows 10 operating system.
This is how you can remove Windows 10 startup password.
Bottom Lines – How To Remove Administrator Password In Windows 10
I hope you have enjoyed this article How To Remove Password In Windows 10. In case you have any questions, feel free to comment down. Also, tell us which method among these two was the best and easiest. Subscribe Our Newsletter, to get the latest updates reg. Windows 10. Keep glued with us and keep smiling.
Also Check:- Top 5 Download Manager For PC