Hello, guys welcome in our new post that is about How To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone? Here we will all the possibles ways to transfer data from laptop/PC to your phone.
How To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone? – When we take a new phone or when we have to recover the phone data before formatting it, we have a common problem that is How can we transfer data from the phone to our PC. So to solve this type of common problem today I’m with all the possible ways by which you can easily transfer data from laptop/pc to our phone or vice-versa. But the option that you choose also depends upon the size of the file which is to be transferred. The best options to transfer files are listed below. You can choose any option to transfer your files.
ALSO CHECK:- Grammarly Overview
- 1 5 Ways To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone
- 1.1 Using USB Cable
- 1.2 Using Cloud Accounts
- 1.3 Using Email & Messaging Application and Websites
- 1.4 Using Bluetooth
- 1.5 Using Wi-Fi
- 2 Last Words
5 Ways To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone
Following are the 5 Ways To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone:-
Using USB Cable
The First and most used way to transfer data is by using USB (Universal Serial Bus) Cable. USB-C to USB-A is the best cables to transfer data. You can use them for the best results. The following are some easy steps to transfer data from laptop/PC to phone.
Steps To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone Using USB Cable
- Link your phone and PC through USB Cable.
- Change the option of Charge this device through USB to Transfer Files.
- Now copy-paste the required files from your PC to phone.
To transfer files from the MAC to your android phone, in addition to these steps you have to install an Android File transfer software. You may also download the Android File Transfer Software by simply clicking the following button.
Using Cloud Accounts
The second method to transfer files from laptop/pc to phone is by using cloud accounts. There are many free cloud account present like two trusted cloud account providers are Google Drive supplied by Google and Microsoft OneDrive offered by Microsoft Corporation. Google Drive offers a total of 15 cloud space. You can upload your files on your laptop/pc and can again download the files on your phone.
To upload your files on Google Drive, simply sign in the google drive through your google account and upload all your files in it. Again when you want your files in your phone, simply again lo in Google Drive Application and through your same google account and download all your required files on your phone.
Repeat these steps to upload and download the files in Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Account which is offered by Microsoft Corporation.
You can also download Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive For your Android phone from the below links.
Using Email & Messaging Application and Websites
The third option to transfer is by using email and messaging applications and websites. Google Email is used to send very small files. You can go through the Google email option if you have to send only some photos or files up to 25MB.
If you want to share larger files up to 2GB. You can take the help of the WeTransfer website. It is a messaging website that offers you to send files up to 2 GB in a free account. In the plus account, you can share up to 20GB files at a time. The following are the steps that how can you transfer files through WeTransfer Website.
Steps To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone Using WeTransfer
- Go to the official website of WeTransfer. Link Is here:- Go To WeTransfer
- Add the files that you want to share.
- Enter your email and the email of the person whom you want to send. In the process of transfer between your PC and Mobile, you have to enter two different email address in Email From and Email To.
- Hit the Transfer button.
Note Down that files are sent through WeTransfer are in encrypted form and it will be automatically deleted after 7 days for security purposes.
The next option to transfer files is through Bluetooth. The Bluetooth option is used to send small files. It is the oldest method of transferring files. Follow the steps given below to transfer the files through Bluetooth.
Steps To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone Using Bluetooth
- Turn on the Bluetooth of the PC and your Mobile Phone.
- Search for new devices and click on the name of mobile Bluetooth and pair both the devices.
- Select the files which you have to transfer and select the option send through Bluetooth.
- Select the Accept option which will come in the mobile as a pop-up. After that transfer process will start.
The last and the latest option to transfer files from Laptop/PC to Phone is by using Wi-Fi. It is the fastest way to transfer files from your PC to Phone. You can use Portal by Pushbullet. The steps to transfer data are below.
Steps To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone Using Wi-Fi
- Download the application Portal by Pushbullet. You may also download it from the following link.
- Now to the official website of Portal by Pushbullet in the browser. Link is here:- Go To Portal by Pushbullet
- On the website of Portal by Pushbullet, you will see a bar code. Now open the application on the phone and scan the bar code.
- After that wireless connection between PC and phone will be established. Now you can frequently transfer your files. But you have to connect each time, both the devices when you have to transfer files.
And these all are the 5 Ways To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone. You can use all these tips anytime and anywhere. I hope you understand all these ways and if you have any question then you may comment down. I will become happier than you to solve your problems.
Heartily thanks for reading this article How To Transfer Data From Laptop/PC To Phone? I hope you liked, enjoyed and learned something new from this article. Distribute this article to your friends. Comment Box is always open for you to ask your questions. To get the notifications of new articles instantly Subscribe to our newsletter.
ALSO CHECK:- Top 5 Download Manager For PC